We visit Round Mountain near Bakersfield, CA to sky-watch for UFOs. The location is just above the Kern River in the southwestern foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. While at the location we spot a fire, the “Breckenridge Fire”. California has been experiencing a large amount of wildfires currently. We snapped pictures of the smoke red moon caused by smoke from local fires. We observed a shooting star and multiple satellites. We do daily UF/o investigations in the field by sky-watching in areas where UFOs have been observed and also in areas where the military operates secret black projects.
About The Author
UFO Seekers is a news media company located in Bakersfield, CA. UFO Seekers investigates UFO sightings and alien encounters. We also sky-watch for UFOs 365 days a year.
August 9, 2018
August 7, 2018
Our Latest Video!
Most Popular Gifts
Gift Shop Categories
Where’s The ISS?
- Follow U.S. Marines During Red Flag Games at Tonopah Test Range
- During 80’s-90’s Bob Lazar Hosted Secret Pyrotechnics Event In Nevada Desert
- A-10 Thunderbolt IIs Over Hustler Trough Exercise
- John Lear Discusses Element 115 And The Bob Lazar Film
- INSIDE LOOK AT B-2 SPIRIT STEALTH BOMBER MAINTENANCE
- Special Ops Reconnaissance Exercise Conducted by U.S. Marines