We visit Round Mountain near Bakersfield, CA to sky-watch for UFOs. The location is just above the Kern River in the southwestern foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. While at the location we spot a fire, the “Breckenridge Fire”. California has been experiencing a large amount of wildfires currently. We snapped pictures of the smoke red moon caused by smoke from local fires. We observed a shooting star and multiple satellites. We do daily UF/o investigations in the field by sky-watching in areas where UFOs have been observed and also in areas where the military operates secret black projects.
About The Author
UFO Seekers is a news media company located in Bakersfield, CA. UFO Seekers investigates UFO sightings and alien encounters. We also sky-watch for UFOs 365 days a year.
July 21 - August 23
August 18 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
August 24 @ 2:00 am - 6:00 am
September 8 - September 9
September 15 @ 5:30 am - 9:00 am
- Cow With Human-Like Head Worshiped By Villagers
- NASA Photograph From Mars Curiosity Sparks Debate
- PICTURE: Seeking UFOs In Kelso Valley, California
- Were 3 Kentucky Women Abducted By Aliens In 1976?
- “The Flying Car” May Become A Reality Thanks To Inventor
- Secureteam10 Impostor Website Soliciting Donations
- Gaia Files Lawsuit Against UFO Filmmaker Patty Greer
- Australian Mass UFO Sighting Audio Recording Published