China, Raytheon, & US Air Force Create Metamaterial Invisibility Cloak? (01/16/2009)
Science closing in on invisibility cloak
In a newspaper article published by The Times-News January 16, 2009, the newspaper covers metamaterials (popularly known as Meta Materials). UFO Seekers uncovered this article 01/31/2019.
We believe this technology is currently being used on U.S. Military aircraft, drones, spacecraft, automobiles, weapons, clothing, and/or other gear, to make them invisible. This would mean, the U.S. military has aircraft/drones that are invisible in the sky! This cloak would cover visible light, infrared, and microwave. This technology may be responsible for UFO sightings.
The newspaper article reads:
WASHINGTON – They can’t be Harry Potter yet, but scientists are moving closer to creating a real cloak of invisibility.
Researchers at Duke University, who developed a material that can “cloak” an item from detection by microwaves, report that they have expanded the number of wavelengths they can block.
In 2006, the team reported they had developed so-called metamaterials that could deflect microwaves around a three-dimensional object, essentially making it invisible to the wanes.
The system works like a mirage, where heat causes the bending of light rays and cloaks the road ahead behind an image of the sky.
The researchers report in Thursday’s edition of the journal Science that they have developed a series of mathematical commands to guide the development of more types of metamaterials to cloak objects from an increasing range of electromagnetic waves.
“The new device can cloak a much wider spectrum of waves – nearly limitless – and will scale far more easily to infrared and visible light. The approached we used should help us expand and improve our abilities to cloak different types of waves,” senior researcher David R. Smith said in a statement.
The new cloak is made up of more than 10,000 individual pieces of fiberglass arranged in parallel rows. Te mathematical formulas are used to determine the shape and placement of each piece to deflect the electromagnetic waves.
The research was supported by Raytheon Missile Systems, the Air Force Office of Scientific Research, InnovateHan Technology, the National Science Foundation of China, the National Basic Research Program of China and National Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province, China.
Why Did UFO Seekers Publish This Information?
This article is relevant to the UFO topic because:
- In 2017, celebrities within the UFO community and main stream journalists, began claiming “Meta Materials” (really named metamaterials) could not be made on Earth by human-beings.
- In 2017, Meta Material Truthers claimed a private Nevada corporation working under a taxpayer funded weapons contract named, the Advanced Weapons System Applications Program, from 2009-2010, possessed alien spacecraft Meta Materials stored in a warehouse located within the city of Las Vegas, recovered from a crashed alien spacecraft, hidden from most parts of the federal government to avoid oversight, and then were given to the private contractor for free to shield them from the public.
- in 2017, the claims of a private contractor possessing Metamaterials was used by celebrities within the UFO community to claim Alien Disclosure had been accomplished by a book publishing and media corporation, who had promised Alien Disclosure from 2015-2017, and who simultaneously conducted a capital investment IPO initial release at the same time.
- This historical newspaper article shows that human-being scientists can indeed create metamaterials.
- This historical newspaper article shows metamaterial science research conducted by human-beings, dating back to the early 2000’s, by Raytheon, China, and the Air Force Office of Scientific Research.
Please read the article below for more about the incident.
Have questions, comments, tips, or more information?
Recent Additions to the UFO Research Archive